Common scientific facts you won’t believe are real
How well did you perform at school? Were you among the best students or in the outsiders team? It doesn’t really matter, because they probably didn’t teach these science facts at school. Be ready to be amazed!
01:49 How deep is the sea?
03:29 The journey at the speed of light
04:17 How high can we build?
06:38 What organism lives the longest?
08:38 Five places on Earth you should avoid
09:33 Marie Sklodowska Curie
Breathtaking journey to the centre of the Earth
– 20 m – The roots of a camel thorn
– 40 m – The deepest pool in the world
– 60 m – Ancient underground cities
– 105 m – The deepest underground station in the world. By the way, do you know where it is located? Leave your answer in the comments down below!
– 1370 m – Permafrost in Yakutia
– 1642 m – The depth of lake Baikal
– 4500 m – Tautona gold mine
– 6700 m – Fossilized algae
– 12262 m – The deepest well in the world
– 70000 m – The end of the Earth’s crust
– 6 381 000 m – The distance to the Earth’s core
What organism lives the longest?
Do you know the answer to this question? Leave it in the comment section below. And no, it is not a turtle 🙂
– Mayfly only lives for a day
– Flies live for approximately 17 days
– Honey bees live for 4 weeks
– Bed bugs (oh these creatures!) live for 6 months
– Octopus lives for 3 years
– Rabbits live for 12 years
– Lions can live up to 20 years old
– Rhinoceros live for 40 years
– Elephants live for 80 years (average human life)
– Japanese spider-crab lives for 100 years
– Bowhead whale lives for 200 years
– Torriropsis Nutricula jellyfish is the only thing on Earth that lives forever!
The explosion of Supernova
According to the leading scientists, two stars will collide in the constellation cygnus. As a result, a supernova will occur, and a huge amount of energy will be ejected into space. It will be brighter that the light from a majority of stars in the galaxy. The consequences will be visible to the naked eye from the earth’s surface. It will take place in 2022.
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts here: